The Birth of Philippine Tennis League

 As a fan, and a tennis player I always dream of joining tennis tournaments. I imagine myself being one of the players representing our country and compete in international tennis tournaments and winning some of them. But in reality, given with age and resources, it is impossible. Fortunately,  a stranger I met in Mc Donalds, two years ago introduced me to PinoyTennisOnline.com/forum. That stranger became one of my best friends and became my regular tennis buddy.

PTO or PinoyTennisOnline.com/forum is a forum consists of more than 1800 Filipino tennis enthusiasts, trainers, fans and recreational players all over the country. Although there are tournaments held occasionally by some members in different clubs, there is no governing body that organizes a regular series of tournaments for all forum members. This is the reason why Philippine Tennis League was born. It aims to provide an opportunity for all non-professional and club members of the forum to enhance and showcase their skills and talents in tennis.

My hope that through these tennis tournaments more fans and enthusiasts will be converted to players and more players will be inspired to improve their skills, and together we will make our tennis dreams into a reality. 

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Bob! As my fave line from the movie goes, "Build it and they will come."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vision, Bob!
    About time we recreational / weekend hacker players have our own league :D

    peter

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

<>

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

'