Video Teaser for Australian Open Tennis Championships 2011

Martina Hingis during the Australian Open 1997. Photo by "The Telegraph".

There is always something I love with Australian Open Tennis Championships that I don’t know why. Probably it’s the atmosphere. Probably it’s a beginning of the new season and I always look forward on who will be the next champion.

Looking back in 1997, it is the first Grand Slam I watched on TV. I will never forget how the lowly teenager Martina Hingis beat Mary Pierce in the final.

Since then my passion for the sport has grown and dreamed of learning tennis. I am very lucky that I had the opportunity learn the sport and excelled during college.



Therefore, Australian Open aroused my love for the sport and my passion continues to this day.

I am looking forward to the new year. Will Roger Federer defend his title? Or will Caroline Wozniacki win her first ever grandslam? For now let's look at the teaser for the Australian Open 2011 edition. I can't wait for the new season to start!




Photo Credits: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/3280088/Top-10-Young-sporting-champions.html

1 comments:

  1. I miss Martina Hingis. I will never forget how she won Wimbledon back in 1996. That is when I got hooked into tennis and vowed that someday I'd be an active participant. A decade later I finally decided to actively pursue the sport and named my first raquet "Yna" in honor of my beloved champion. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

<>

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

'